Have you heard about Disability Related Expenses?

Claiming disability related expenses can reduce the amount you need to pay towards the cost of your care.

If you or the person you care for:

  • are aged 18+ and
  • have care provided for you by Norfolk County Council and
  • pay towards the cost of this care

then you may be able to claim Disability Related Expenses.

To find out more visit www.norfolk.gov.uk/dre

This new site was co-produced with the Making it Real Board and other people from the various disability forums in Norfolk. We hope you will find it easy to use.

Skip to content