Measures to support accessibility
ASD Helping Hands takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Norfolk Autism Partnership:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Norfolk Autism Partnership is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. We are working on making making our website fully compliant with AA standards. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Norfolk Autism Partnership. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Norfolk Autism Partnership:
- Phone: 01362 685860
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: Room 412-416, Breckland Business Centre Dereham, Norfolk NR19 1FD
We try to respond to feedback within 3-5 business days.
Accessibility of Norfolk Autism Partnership relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
ASD Helping Hands assessed the accessibility of Norfolk Autism Partnership by the following approaches:
Known Accessibility Issues
Below are a list of known accessibility issues:
- What’s on page – The calendar may not be fully accessible to all assistive technology we are looking at ways to make this as accessible as possible. If you would like a list of upcoming events emailed to you, please contact us
- The accessibility toolbox, that appears on the left hand side of the screen, may not be available at certain zoom levels.
Formal complaints can be raised folloing our comolaints procedure found at : https://usercontent.one/wp/www.norfolkautismpartnership.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/14-Complaints-Compliments-and-Comments.pdf
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
ASD Helping Hands