The Chances Project
The Chances project can help if you are struggling to get into work.
We work with you to overcome the challenges that are stopping you from working.
The Chances team offer 1:1 guidance to help you:
- Search and prepare for a job
- Improve your skills – eg through training or education
- Get into work if you have health issues – eg help you access services
- Overcome practical issues – eg finding transport, route planning and childcare
- Improve your wellbeing through sport and other activities
Your 1:1 adviser will support you throughout the process. Together, you will agree milestones so you can see your progress.